Quote:
Originally posted by DA Morgan:
Nonsense. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west in accordance to the laws of physics. Not because most of the people think it does.

You can waffle and wiggle all you wish but once again you have gotten it wrong.
no. ive not got it wrong. your refusing to see the truth.

i am very aware that its the physics of the earth that makes the sun appear to rise in the east (it actually does not, the earth spins makes it appear that way).

the point is, that if you were that one person, you would have no more control over wheither or not the sun rose in the west than the others who claimed it rose in the east. the same can be said of the articles you quoted. if it means one thing, do you really think that by insulting everyone, that you can make it mean a totally different thing. everyone that has been there save you, read it to mean one thing, yet you claim it to mean nothing of the sort. you insult us, for reading it the way the arthor wrote it and claim that we are not smart enough to read. yet you are the only one here who can read it. do you really believe that you can be the only person in this forum that has the ability to read.

if this is your belief, then there is no need for me to every pay attension to any thing that you write again. i have notice that im one of the last to bother reading your post.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.