Speaking of stupid people running around screaming the sky is falling.. here are just a FEW quotes from all knowing Morgan in regards to the coming GLOBAL disaster! lol..
--------------------------------------------------
Quotes from Margan;
2. Speaking of Greenland, its ice sheet has seen dramatic melting in the last decade. Greenland contains about 9 percent of all ice on Earth?also enough water to raise sea level by 5 meters.

Antarctica is a continent. The vast majority it its ice stored on top of land not floating in the ocean. Greenland is an island. The overwhelming majority of its ice stored on dry land not floating in the water. That is 99% of the world's ice.

The ice in Greenland is not melting due to a temporary regional anomaly.

This stuff about millimeters is pure rubbish. The melting of Greenland's glaciers alone will cause more damage than the value of the entire world economy.

let me break this to you gently ... ice does NOT retreat during an ice age.
--------------------------------------------------
These are just a few of Morgans "intellectually insightful" thoughts to the rest of us idiots.. Morgan you are a complete and total walking contradiction OF YOURSELF.. if you would care to deny that I will GLADY post a page or TWO of them.. they are easy to find LMAO..

I Posted a NASA FINDING AND ESA FINDINGS, and I am the one who takes a over simplifed approach? LMAO.. well tell us how after having this finding in front of you, HOW the oceans are going to rise to a catastrophic level. I guess Margan knows MORE than the folks at NASA and the ESA.. so let's hear it.. show me how I am oversimplified, turns out this LITTLE STUDY comfirms what others and myself have been saying ALL ALONG.. dont you hate when that happens.. show us where NASA and the ESA is incorrect!

Where's those studies at morgan?? still not ready to publish them..

NEVER Underestimate the power of stupidity!