Originally Posted By: Bill
Like your comments about me you mean?

Bill Gill

LOL no Bill that was a personal attack nothing ad hominem about it, I grew tired of the trash talk and was making a point. Perhaps I should get a warning from AR2 but I thought we were here to discuss science not whether we liked or respected each other.

For the record I don't dislike you, but you have an incredible ability to make me laugh with all your myths and misconceptions you believe in, obviously very passionately .... Bill G standard science (TM) and all that. In some ways you aren't as far from Paul as you would like to think, at least in my eyes.

For the record I don't ever disregard your arguments just because they are from you. I try and take all questions and arguments as they come, the simple question is can I falsify it, call it habit. Pretty sure I answered all your questions, so perhaps compare and see how many of mine you answered smile

Final personal comment, try and remember science only deals with you being NOT WRONG it doesn't deal with being right. You can falsify other ideas but you can't ever prove that your answer is "right", it's more a case of last answer standing. Suggestions not falsified that can be tested and are valid with all known results are all equally "right". So be very careful about claiming to be "right", there are many conflicting ideas that are "right" in science. The extension is never use personal bias to select one answer when multiple answers exist, you aren't GOD.

Last edited by Orac; 06/16/15 05:32 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.