I started out with a simple link to a list of possible quantum gravity approaches. Orac immediately attacked it, and me, because he perceived it as being horrible science. I'm not sure what his problem with a list is. Apparently the only way he knows to discuss science is to go into attack mode. His first point is to use a String Theory True Believer's attack on the post as a sign that I don't know or understand anything. Then he says he doesn't believe in String Theory, but the main thing he had against the original list was that it was all wrong about String Theory. Now I am a hopeless idiot because I admit that I don't know what the answer is, but am willing to accept whatever is found to be the answer, when there is one.

The only thing I can figure is that Orac doesn't really want to discuss science, he just wants to stir up discontent like a lot of other Internet Trolls. That leaves just one possibility. In the future I will ignore all posts by Orac. If anybody wants to discuss science I will be happy to do so. Any posts by Orac will be ignored.

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.