I keep being absolutely astounded by Orac. Whatever I say I am wrong. I can even recall a couple of years ago when I said that I had just realized that the 'magic' in the quantum entanglement was based on conservation laws. Orac immediately pointed out that I was an idiot and didn't understand anything. We went on for several pages of back and forth until he explained it clearly for me. He explained that it is based on conservation laws. I'm glad he finally got me set straight on that. I might otherwise have gone on thinking it was based on conservation laws.

He apparently is setting out to do it again. I provided a link to a brief discussion of various areas of research into quantum gravity. And now I don't know anything about the subject. I didn't claim to be an expert. I was just trying to provide some insight into what is going on in the field, using information from somebody who is more familiar. When I provide more links he jumps all over those as being totally worthless. Well, I guess he gave a qualified approval to Sabine's article. But the only thing that I saw in that article was a couple of references to more extremely poorly supported research efforts.

It also seems that Orac only believes in non-quantum gravity. I hope he figures out how it works before long.

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.