No Bill it's called conversation about science smile

If you stopped worrying about being right, especially at your level of understanding and just discussed things it might work a lot better for you.

Do you understand what ad hominem attacks are Bill?

You tried the appeal to authority and now you are going the other way laugh

Lubos is a string believer as was Lee Smolin and myself once upon a time. Lubos still is Lee Smolin and myself are probably much more cool on the idea now. Even in your crazy view of how you say science works he has the same standing as Lee Smolin and Ethan as a PhD scientist in the subject area.

Deal with the science and the arguments not the personality ... an issue you are constantly having trouble with. If you can not deal with the issue it is probably best you ignore my posts ... my concern on what you think or do is very low as you contribute nothing to the discussion.

I can trivially falsify Lee Smolin as Lubos did in his article, the point is recent nuetrino experimental results are incompatible with Lee Smolin's ideas. If you have an issue take Lubos's response apart sentence by sentence like he did to Ethan and stop whining like a little dog.

So enough of the tough trash talk Mr I am right Bill Gill ... scientific argument please put up or shut up.

In God we trust, everyone else bring data smile

That is the blunt version because I am sure everyone has had enough of you whining about me, the bad string guy, the bogey man, that guy who looked at you funny and whoever else you don't like ... it's a public science forum deal with it. At the moment you are acting like a child ... I don't like them so they aren't right and they have girl bugs smile

Last edited by Orac; 06/15/15 06:50 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.