Taking all that together I pretty much think you proved my point Billsmile

Again try reading what is actually written and stop making things up because you have an issue with me. You are so hung up about being right it's actually funny, I can imagine Bill's business card .... Bill never been wrong Gill laugh

So answer have you ever been wrong Bill? smile

You remind me of the joke of the 60+ guy that the wife always makes wrong so when he gets on the internet he is a monster

The thing about real science is there isn't a right only a not wrong, something you never really get your head around. There is a long list of things we thought were right that are actually wrong, that janitors like me simply don't get hung up about it. Someone makes a statement the simple question you ask yourself is can I falsify that with any result or experiment I know. Still doesn't mean your answer is right it just isn't wrong for now and yes Bill I have been wrong thousands upon thousands of times smile

For the record for any souls brave enough to read on and ignore the Bill G stupidity. It sounds to me Sabine has reached and touched the wall in Quantum Gravity, the point where you have exhausted all paths. At that point you either need a genius to think of something no-one else has or you start thinking about other solutions to the problem.

Sabine being a logical person is doing the obvious next step, she can't sit and stare at a blank wall for the rest of her life and so she is moving on like yours truely.

What you have left in the Quantum Gravity research seems to be a few leftover Prima Donna's like Lee Smolin trotting out garbage that is trivially flawed but keeping them in a paycheck. If there is a solution to Quantum Gravity it isn't going to come from these old washed up fossils it will come from the young ones in the field with new and novel ideas because that is what is needed.

So pretty much I don't have any answers at all, the best I can do is falsify the garbage that some deluded idiots trot out as an answer.

Last edited by Orac; 06/14/15 04:02 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.