You really can't calibrate it except against an atomic clock and that already assumes you accept special relativity smile

I fear you are wasting your time and trust me 15% is way off we would have trouble with our laser labs if it was that much.

Think about it our lasers would vary 15% depending which way we pointed them are you really stupid enough to think we wouldn't notice that .... really come on grow a brain.

I have a 1 Kilowatt cutting laser to manufacture parts which according to you is only 850 watt depending on which direction I use it .... sure I would never notice the difference laugh

You have done things in your setup to make the problem worse but it won't be that much because otherwise the effect would be seen daily in lights, laser and anything that emits light.

You don't see that do you ... so clearly 15% is wrong.

Almost any scientist with access to an optics lab will have done a laser ring setup at some stage and know that you are stupidly wrong. A 4m square laser ring can pickup movements in the order of 10E-10 rad/s/sqrt(Hz) so given a typical red or green optical laser you can measure seismic events in the earth ... that's how precise we know the problem.

This is part of your problem, you have so many errors which you are totally ignoring (even stupidly obvious ones), it's hard to work out exactly what you are measuring at all.

Personally I am not really interested in working through it all because you just never answer questions or walk systematically through objections, you just publish ever more stupid posts.

Anyhow I have done as much as I can with you being as crazy as you are.

Hopefully you sort of understand now why you will get pretty much ignored by science and why ... it has nothing to do with science preferring or defending Einstein it is simply your ideas make no sense.

Anyhow I will leave you to it ... let me know when you win a Nobel prize laugh

Last edited by Orac; 10/08/13 05:20 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.