Dear Orac even children know that SOUND need medium for travel

If You are inside Airplane and You speak with Your friends

F1 ---Orac---F2 ----> airplane 340 km/s

F1 and F2 will register the same level of sound ( medium is moving with air inside airplane ) !!!!

Doppler efect for Light ??? or Gravitation ?

The same airplane ( above exampe ) can have bulb ( outside airplane ) how will look the signal from bulb inside the universe

See below picture ( point 1 --circle 1 , point 2 - circle 2 ....

( it will be many 3D balls that rising with C speed respct to point where rocket was in past ... point 1 , point 2,point 3

NOT EXIST C + airplane speed ( it is huge different You can not use sound for my test) light have only one point where started and this point = centrum for 3D light's ball ( please imagine LED turn on/off 1/120 000 000 sec )

DO YOU HAVE PROBLEM TO IMAGINE BELOW SITUATION

R1--300000 km---R2(bulb)--300000 km--- R3 ---->V1 constant

How far from apparent point will register signal R1 and R3
V1= 0,1 C or V1 = 0,7 C ( THE SAME DISTANCE ????)

ORAC one rocket is moving opposite to ligh (R1 ) and escape from LLight ( R3 ) but they have the same velocity it is impossible to change Hz ( R1 and R3 will see the same colour but lower brightness !!! ) each man who like photography know this fact ( it is not doppler ) but Square LAW for signal and different distance !!!

Marosz can You show me above model in books ?
Yes 1730 James Bradley and Aberration ( many years ago )

ORAC can You imagine that rocket 2 ( BULB ) is in apparent point ( see below animation ) observer and the source are moving in space in my exaple below only source is moving or only observer is moving respect to source !!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Aberrationlighttimebeaming.gif

Last edited by newton; 10/11/13 02:44 AM.