Originally Posted By: newton
Below I show facts ( please write me in You post where You see mistake ) ???

They aren't facts they are stupidity .. repeated over and over again because you have mental issues.
Originally Posted By: newton

Rocket1 ---- 1000 meters -------Rocket 2 ------->V1
100 Watt....................... sensor
bulb

THERE IS DOPPLER IN THAT YOU IDIOT the spaceships are moving at V1. The difference of V1 movement between the top and bottom lines means there will be Doppler, which way and how much depends what observer position we take in the problem.

HERE LET ME DRAW IT FOR YOU

NO DOPPLER because V1 is the same for both
Rocket -> V1
Light Bulb -> V1

DOPPLER because V1 is the NOT same
Rocket -> V1
Light Bulb

The why it happens is obvious once you realize light is a wave just like sound.

It's not hard for normal people.

Ignoring your rather absurd logic, you then want unlimited speed and I think I can actually help you.

HERE LET ME MAKE YOUR EXACT ARGUMENT WITH SOUND, I CAN PROVE YOU RIGHT laugh

Science says the speed of sound is 340 m/sec in air.

Marosz having been dropped on his head as a baby and suffering slight brain damage says NO that's not true I can prove it. The earth is moving at 30km/s so the speed of sound on earth is actually 30km/s + 0.34km/s = 30.34 km/s which is 30,340 m/s the whole of science is wrong.

Science says no Marosz you can't take a reference point of space for sound because although that is true no observer would ever see that it is a zero frame for sound one that doesn't exist. So you couldn't develop any experiments with sound or any useful science from doing that the speed of sound has to be relative not absolute.

Marosz says no I don't care if you had a spaceship with air the the speed of sound is the speed of the rocket + 340m/s.

Science goes but framing sound in that way will make all your formula's wrong to what you observe it's completely stupid and will make no sense. I guess we are lucky but because in space no one can hear us scream at the shear stupidity of Marosz.

That is what you are doing EXACTLY see we don't talk about it often but sound also has RELATIVITY because it doesn't often confuse people. Although usually at school it is taught about seeing the flash of lightning before hearing thunder etc.

You are doing the same thing above but with light you are trying to create what we in science call a zero frame which is absolute space only that observer doesn't and can't exist because it is outside space and time and is completely imaginary so why not just get religious an invoke GOD at that point.

I understand what you are doing Marosz it just doesn't work and you don't care that your idea is flawed. You can prove you idea much more easily with sound by the way because it is much slower relative to normal speeds and yes I agree using your stupidity there is no speed of sound it too is unlimited but now try and make any sense of sound.

See using your exact idea there is now also no speed of sound. I can prove that using your logic by using a spaceship full of air and a person talking so clearly there is no speed of sound. Good luck framing anything useful about sound from an absolute non existing point in space .. imagine trying to write the equations of sound moving between two points on earth .. haha the mind explodes at the thought.

Anyhow your first argument needs to be the speed of sound on earth is 30,340 m/s not the 340 m/s that science says because that's easy to prove although not very useful . Good luck smile

Marosz you truly are a nutcase and I am going to ignore you because I will never convince you and as a scientist I really don't care about your whole stupidity now I understand what you are proposing.

So I will say goodbye ... I really can't help you and you have nothing useful for science .. so no sorry no NOBEL prize for you.

Last edited by Orac; 10/11/13 02:35 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.