LUNATIC

below animation = fact ? ( Orac it is fact for You ? physics books please study )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Aberrationlighttimebeaming.gif

What it is apparent point ? Is that point moving with the source or it is stationary point ?

Blue arrow represent one single radial 3D ball wave
( below picture = fact for You or mistake ? )

Beam's shape ( not exist source of light that is sending ideal one line beam )

Point source S is radiating light equally in all directions. The amount passing through an area A varies with the distance of the surface from the light.

WE ALL KNOW THAT EINSTEN TOLD THAT WE CAN NOT RECOGNIZE WE ARE MOVING OR THE SOURCE IS MOVING

What if we will have full information about the source
( electric power + light power + real colour of light )
Person with very good camera can read Apparent distance he can see new position each waves

between bulb and rocket exist distance Y during ligh from bulb is going to touch the rocket's wall ( sensor )

Rocket is moving or not moving ?

We have two type of aberration ( perpendicular ) and parallel

Light signal that SUN started 6 minutes ago we see on the Earth ( What Earth and Sun Are doinng durning these 6 minutes

below winter distance what will be after 6 months

Can we measure above efect in home
Yes good photographer can simulate any distance it is only few sets on camera or dark filtre

WHAT I LEARNED FROM ORAC

MEDIUM RESISTANCE ???

light ---> medium ( air ) -----> 30 km/s <----Light

In my test air ( or water can give not the same resistance for light - absolute medium's motion is important ) ( air is moving with Earth 30 km/s and can block the light

Inside vacuum I already showed solar system WE CAN IGNORE STUPID PERSON but not many years of photography and very simple test

First Michelson Morley tool was also not perfect it is very natural for NEW tools - My tool use light and Is able explain West -East direction ( special astronomy time is important -that is not Deviation from zero for water I see 15% different volume of brightness )

I wait for people who will help test my tool we wil create alternative for All what is right now inside books ( it will be revolution )

Thank You
Maciej Marosz
Engineer and Inventor
http://tesla4.blogspot.com/