Science is a progression based on new observation.

I sort of cringe at theories of the seventies era and I note string and quantum loop theorists are now sort of laughed at called stringies and loopies.

When everett proposed the multiverse it was howled at and then became mainstream almost.

This is just another in a long line of theories it will take but one inconsistant observation to kill it, something that finiter won't accept and why his theory isn't science.

The current phase space QM theory currently has no inconsistancies and it has a number of predictions on the table the failure of anyone of them and the theory falls.

I like its elegant symplicity but that is often a death kiss as with the Higgs mechanism simplicity is not a criteria for nature.

The next two years will make or break phase space there are a number of important tests set to happen on which the theory will pass or faulter and die.

Meanwhile I look forward to mondays conference announcements which I will report in as soon as I hear.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.