Originally Posted By: Orac
For Rev: I assume you use a remote on A TV. There is an invisible beam that you can't see because it's outside your eyes range of light.

Does it make it any less real just because you can't see it ... ?
Orac, of course not. I acknowledge that there are very real and physical results which are caused by invisible beams of "light".

GENESIS 1:3: Then God commanded, "Let there be light"--and light appeared.
===============
For me, one of the qualities of what I call G.O.D. is light--pure, but mostly invisible, light. Then you add
Quote:
What I call space pressure, because Dark Energy or Dark matter has become so distorted by the public, in exactly the way you just did. Just because I can't see it doesn't mean I can't measure it's effect....
I distorted (twisted out of shape)? All I did was ask questions. When expert physicists use words like "dark matter" or "dark energy", is it not up to them to clarify what they mean?

SPACE PRESSURE?
You say you call it "space pressure"?. Is it similar to air pressure, like in a tire? Or blood pressure, like in the body? What do your fellow physicists say when you use the term "space pressure" ?

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org