Originally Posted By: finiter

A very nice comment. But I would add a little more: 'The QM wizards will do the very same thing when confronted with such a situation; let us wait and see'.

'No Higgs' is good for my theory, and so I welcome it.

No we don't believe in anything .. I have been consistantly told that, finiter :-)

While not true it's close.

QM basicly saying the universe is a whole lot bigger and weirder than science had it.

Man started this journey with the earth as the centre of the universe with stars, moon and sun circling us.

We came to realize that we were a planet and circled the sun. Then we realized that those stars were other suns.

Next we realized that different suns were part of galaxies and those galxies were moving about a thing called the universe.

QM is telling you that may not be the end of it because the universe event front is racing out into something and the QM information had to come from somewhere.

Perhaps as a final comment I should show a link to what happens when you put a schrödinger wave equation for a particle, the basis of all quantum mechanics, in a 3D box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONvEH8tddbI

Last edited by Orac; 11/12/11 01:25 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.