Quote:
Just a bunch of random facts

I dont know if the facts you speak of are facts or not.
this guy might have just pieced this together the way you do math!

remember

3 cycles , with 3 forces in each cycle

and you quantify the entire 3 cycles with only 8 of the 9 forces.
it might be that he is cheating just like you.
I cant say because I dont know him , I just know you.

have you ever posted a topic?

or do you just troll around looking for some place to cheat.

Quote:
But at least you'll feel empowered knowing that "production casings are cemented to stop oil migrating to thief zones"

yes , I feel so empowered knowing that.
so do all the people who lost their livelyhood because the oil wells dont leak.

especially those who were earning $18,000 a week before BP
cut their livelyhood off , that are now getting a whopping
$1,500 a week compensation.

now their the ones who really feel empowered.

but I can just about guarantee you that the financial institutions that financed their boats and rigging are
also feeling empowered to take the boats away from them.

maybe BP should be forced to pay the bills that the fishermen can no longer pay.

maybe a economic safety net of 100 billion dollars per experimental deep well should be paid up front for any new wells and for any existing wells given that we now know the liabilities that these wells present to local economies , to ensure that any state , local government , industry , buisness , person , including wildlife will not undergo a similar experience in the future.

the reason I say this is that this single event will cause more damages than BP has assets to cover.

its not like the well is located off the coast of nigeria
BP could probably buy the entire nigerian coast line , this well and the current experimental wells are off the coast of the United States , this land is extremely expensive or was.

if / when property values reduce then BP is responcible for this reduction of property value and upon the sale of a property should be made to pay the difference in the properties value.

and should be made to provide continual payments above the 100 billion safety net for any reported property value reduction that is the result of this or any oil spill to be held along with the 100 billion per experimental well.

its endless.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.