Quote:
Sure you can probably redesign a petrol engine to be more efficient on hydrogen fuel, but it's still much less than 100%. And you need _more_ than 100% efficiency somewhere in the system.

I think that the design is the key here.
suppose I wanted to design a boiler to quickly boil water and the end result I want to achieve was not hot steam but to just
quickly boil off water.

all I would need to do is apply a small vacume to the boiler above the water.

the temperature needed to boil the water off would be much lower
and likewise the water temperature in the boiler would never get very hot.

this is the way that those that are working with the 100% HHO engines are doing it , they use the carberator vacume to create a low pressure inside the hydrogen generator or water seperator.
and this causes the gasses to be seperated using LESS ENERGY just like the above boiler that boils off more water with less heat applied.
the end result that they are loking for is not a hot gas but just the HHO gases to use as fuel to burn in the cylinder.

I have thought of building a HHO engine but I am still figuring out all of the different efficientcies that can be built into it as I am not designing an engine that runs on a product but one that runs on water alone.

with a little salt or some other additive to increase the conductiveness of the water that only needs to be added once to the system and not to the fuel.

Quote:
I'm sure you don't believe what you're saying

I dont know how you picked that up , but you seem to be so sure of many other things , I dont believe as a belief that it will work , I believe it will work as I believe that 1 + 2 = 3

Quote:
this would turn all of physics and economics on its head. It would revolutionize the world overnight

physics wouldnt be turned on its head it would only begin to teach its students proper physics.

as far as economics is concerned I suppose that thats how the horse feed compaines felt when the horseless carriage came into the picture and how the coal companies felt when nuclear power came into play.

tell me how do you physically explain our universe using physics.

using your energy out = < energy in method ?

I know you dont want to visualize this but heres a
small turbine running off of hydrogen built at a place of higher learning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKKrtstz4fI

nobody seems to be exploring the use of HHO in water displacement.

how about a water wheel that gets its water displaced at the bottom ( under the water ) by HHO , then the buoyancy of the HHO could be converted into electricity

Im sure that if there is a problem or a need to have more electricity to use to generate the HHO the additional energy could be had this way.

after the HHO has performed work on the wheel it is still HHO so now the energy out = < energy in equation
is energy out = > energy in

900 litres of displaced water at 100 ft depth would probably get all or more of your (energy in ) back before you begin the (energy out) process.

now wheres my nobel prize?

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.