Kallog

Quote:
A 4-stroke engine is less efficient than 2-stroke with compressed gas running it? But to get that compressed gas you have to put energy into it, so no gain. Why not just compress the petrol/air in a car and do it with a 4-stroke? Then you get all the extra efficiency and reliability of a 4-stroke.

since hydrogen gas has more explosive power in it per unit than gasoline ( apx 3 times that of gasoline ) the
amount of compression needed would be less if any.

how is it that you calculated the "so no gain " I am curious or did you just think that there would be no gain.

as for any extra efficency or reliability of a 4 stroke I cant see where the additional strokes of a 4 stroke engine could possibly add efficiency or reliability.
In my opinion the less work an engine has to do before the torque reaches the shaft the more efficient and reliable.

Quote:
If you can make a self-sustaining engine that uses no fuel (except perhaps water), then you've got yourself a guaranteed Nobel prize along with becoming the most important person in human history. But I suppose you don't want to help the world by doing it. Hehe either that or you know it won't work :P

Oh really !!! LOL thats both funny and sad.

Quote:
If you connect a 5.5HP engine to a 3kW generator, the generator will generate less than 3kW of HHO. So putting that gas back into the engine makes it a less-than-3kW engine, no longer able to run the generator.

I would like to see your calculations of how you decided that a 3kW generator cannot produce enough hydrogen to run a 5.5 H.P. engine.

at the below link there is a 2000 watt browns gas machine
that produces 10 lpm , I dont know the wattage of the welder used in the video of the 5.5 H.P. engine running on a balloon filled with 2 psi HHO but Im sure its less than 2000 watts probably more like 800 watts.

http://www.brownsgas.com/browns_gas_ecoenergy_hho_e3_generator_heating.html

but still I would like to see something other than
you just saying something wont work.
I could just say that your wrong but you have the opportunity to support your claims.

in support of my belief that this would work I show an additional energy output of at least 1000 watts
because 3000 watts - 2000 watts = 1000 watts

but maybe in your disbelieving world 3000 watts is only 2000 watts.

or it may be that you just didnt bother to calculate anything beause you have some engineering background.

and that background tells you its not possible even if it is. LOL

I just found this about people who are making water only generators , so either you are right and they are all wrong or they are all right.

http://pesn.com/2009/12/22/9501597_Watercar_electric_generators_on_hydroxy_water/

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.