Kallog

Quote:
We know a petrol motor has <30% efficiency, so one of the other components must have >100% efficiency. If you find that component, you can trade it in for a Nobel prize.

from what I have read a petrol engine has apx 15% efficiency
by the time the torque meets the streets.

its not necessarily the components its the entire engine.
the problem is that a petrol engine is designed to use petrol
not the more explosive hydrogen gas.
although a petrol engine is for the most part a hydrogen engine itself that burns the hydrogen in hydro carbon fuels such as petrol or gasoline.

try fueling up a aircraft jet engine with gasoline.
try fueling up a diesel engine with gasoline.
better yet try to launch the space shuttle with gasoline.

the efficiency needs to be designed into the engine
when the first automobile engines were built they didnt run very well either.

but they were designed to burn petrol not hydrogen gas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qudpRXZE3Yo

Quote:
The engine in the video can't run a 3kW generator with that rate of gas usage. You could see it was idling very slowly and I think it stalled once or twice. Don't forget that if you put a load on the shaft, then even at the same RPM, it consumes fuel faster.

yes I see , but there are still 26 litres remaining of the 29 that can be made from the 4kW engine.
the engine is using apx 3 litres per minute to idle so
it is consumming 7.02 watts of HHO.

it is probably ideling at apx 2000 rpm so if we were to increase its rpm to 4000 by doubling the amount of HHO gas it would probably be consumming apx 14 watts of HHO per minute.

so there is still 23 litres of HHO gas remaining to use
durring that minute to power the generator and produce more gas for the next minute.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.