Kallog

I suppose your saying that the HHO is being produced by the already charged battery and this would not be sustainable.

but the 5.5 H.P. engine was not connected to a battery and I suppose that the 5.5 H.P. engine would be capable of powering a 3kW generator that the browns gas machine could be plugged into and if this closed loop would run without any external energy then you would be convinced given there was additional energy left over from the generator.

otherwise it would just be a perpetual toy.

I still think that because gasoline has a 44 MJ/kg vs hydrogens 140 MJ/kg energy content that these guys are onto something if they use 2 stroke engines and injectors.

my points on this are

the power stroke of a gasoline 4 stroke engine
is all the power it can supply untl the next power stroke.

it is followed by the exhaust stroke which has to pump the exhaust gasses out through the exhaust system.

it then has to pull fuel into the cylinder on the intake stroke.

and after all that energy has been wasted the next stroke just about drains all the energy thats left , the compression stroke where allthe gas and air mixture is compressed into about 1/100 th its original volume inside the cylinder.
some of the energy goes to air compressors alternators etc...
then the remainder of the remaining energy goes to the cars drive train.

a 2 stroke engine would be better because

there would be a power stroke and a exhaust stroke and thats all.

and no energy wasted on drawing fuel into the cylinders and no energy wasted compressing the gas and air mixture in the cylinder.

so the 4 stroke engine itself is a waste of energy. LOL

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.