Samwik

I couldnt help but notice this

Quote:
why our energy prices are out of control due to deregulation and the Enron Loophole created by that swindler traitor Phil Gramm, John McCain's chief economic adviser..

and wanted to comment while I can as a free american before we are hoodwinked into 4 more years of the republican party.
and further freedoms and control over our own lives are taken away.

McCain and Clinton are both heavily politicing on there
" EXPERIENCE "

How much "EXPERIENCE" was available to President Bush in the last 8 years?

I ask is it " EXPERIENCE " that we really need.

or do we need someone who hasnt been exposed to the "EXPERIENCE"

LOL... SBT

its time for back scratching and favors to be removed from the picture and strong measures taken to heal our nation.

Its time to get rid of the self serving republicans / politicians.

I intend to read over the entire reply you made and post any further comments at that time.

Its nice to find someone who understands that our present use
of piston engines is stupid to say the least.

granted using the cfpfm would remove any fuels usage in automobiles , power generation , etc...

It would be quite a shock to the energy sectors.

but it would be a boost to any and all other sectors.

at this time a move to a smaller more efficient gas turbine system would be more feasible and would still necessitate oil consumption only in much smaller quantities.

and look at the profits the auto industries would make as they
begin to replace all of the cars that get only 15 mpg with the ones that get over 300 mpg or more.

also the current foreign car manufacturers would most likely have to relocate to the U.S. because that is where all the scrap piston engine cars are.

according to supply and demand price force factors the price of gassoline at the pump would drop to just above what the government taxes are...

around 60-70 cents a gallon when you include the current gas tax of around 48 cents per gallon.

and lets dont forget the reduction in pollution.

alaskan crude pumps to ground level at apx $3.00 per barrell
we could use our own oil and only our own oil.

we could then begin to be an oil exporter.

Last edited by paul; 06/06/08 02:59 PM.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.