Quote:
Originally posted by jjw004:
It seems that Elvis, Amaranth Rose and Pasti have left the building.

Amaranth, I checked my email and note there is no address for you so I can not send you the book. I can understand why you would not want your address bandied about so I have another suggestion for you and any one else that qualifies to get a free copy of the book for review. The publisher AuthorHouse.com, as part of my contract with them will send a free copy of the book for review to any qualified person. You and Pasti appear to be eductors so I am very confident they will be pleased to hear from you.
I would tell them myself except I do not know who you are.
Jim Wood
AurthorHouse.com
Surfing the Solar system, ISBN: 1-4208-4452-0
I am not an educator, though I have taught in colleges (Physics, Chemistry, Biology). I am currently reviewing books, Science Fiction and Science Fact, under the rubric of the "Moebius Bookshelf" (savor that concept for a moment if you like) and would be happy to add your book to my list of books to review. Check your private messages. I am using a pseudonym and keeping a low profile on account of a former spouse who vowed vengeance on me and I take that seriously. All will become clear when you check your mail.

Cheers,

"Amaranth Rose"