Thank you for your observations.

Your "For example we cannot seem to find any acceleration with light. It moves though air into a glass prism, and instantly is going slower. It leaves the prism and is instantly going faster. Matter has mass and inertia and can't do that. So far as any experiment that we could think of, light always comes away with no mass and no inertia. It seems to be a loose packet of energy."

The above tends to support my views.
I contend that the expansion of light is the means by which it travels. When light passes thhrough objects like glass it appesrs to slow and while passing through your prism it will slow because the light loses the normal ability to expand. Upon exiting it quickly speeds up because it can expand and by doing so regain speed.

My view that the light at Earth position limits the speed of light compared to far away is part of the same principle. Glass has a certain density as does oil and as does the light in the area of the Earth. I suppose you could ask the question of whether light can be refracted by other light and I suggest it can. Over looking the contribution our eyes may make there is a little expierment I offer. You are in a bathroom in the daytime with one small window. Without the electric light on you still do not get a good clear cut view of the pipe and valve under the tank even though the room is well lit. It is now night time and you turn on the electric light and note you can see into the corner of the room quite clearly and better that you did with the sunlight. You question this result and in the morning with sunlight in the room you turn on the electric light but find it does not improve the view.

Crazy stuff and maybe my lights are different so you will not notice such a result.

I do not consider my efforts to be numerology but you are welcome to do so if you wish. One of my ideas work out a mathematical basis, that I contend, will give the astronomer observing the size and motion of planets, to calculate his final conclusions to see if they fit the formula using the objects mean orbital velocity, the estimated days and the objects size. If they fit the calculations, using all three ingredients the days produced will conform to the estimate.

I think you have had enough of my speculations.
I appreciate your interest very much. I am well aware of how weird and strange my comments are to educated people of science.

My book is Surfing the Solar System.
ISBN1-4208-4452-0 (sc)

Jim Wood