Sparky: "You do seem to enjoy tearing things apart."

Not particlarly. But when I discuss science, I prefer to be exact.

Sparky:"Just one point, the sun is prevent from collapsing due to the internal pressure caused by the energy generated inside the core of the sun. Guess what this energy is sometimes called? photons."

Sparky, so is Earth. And while such a balance between light pressure and gravitational pressure is indeed govern the energy production mechanism in the core of stars, this does not mean that photons generated in the inner core escape to the surface, nor does it mean that by the time the nuclear cycle in the core is completed will it collapse (once again, the collapse term in astrophysics means that the star will end up being a neutronic star). Think of Earth: while it has an active inner core, it does not emmit light. It reflects the light from the Sun.

Sparky: "I don't do science by your rules, and thank god I am not in your class."

Well, it's your loss, not mine. wink

Sparky: "I see too much of this trivial correction going on."

And being exact is wrong because...?

Sparky:"If you had worked with chaos theory you would have run up against discontinous equations."

If by discontinuous equations you mean equations that have to be solved on discontinuous domains, then I have news for you. They are present in all domains of physics. Including GR.

Sparky:"Why do you assume that you are the final authority on anything? Open your mind up, there is still lots to learn."

I do not claim to be the final authority on anything, and I am more aware than you might know about how much is left to learn. But you made some elementary mistakes while claimimg expertise. In my book, you can't have them both. And further more, knowing more than you do in a domain is not exactly a sin. It might be uncomfortable to you, but that's your problem. As you said, "...there is still lots to learn."