dehammer asks:
"how do you know there are no boundaries"

Because any boundary conceived so far by the human mind has been shown to not exist by observation.

Speculate about the unknown ... not the known. You can speculate that you were really born on the fourth planet orbiting Canopus if you wish. But that will never make it so.

dehammer wrote:
"IT IS ONLY A THEORY that space is expanding."

If you are ready to stand up and say that Hubble was wrong. Einstein was wrong. And every other notable physicist and astrophysicist is wrong you are welcome to do so ... but you will be labelled a crackpot and I will join the chorus.

dehammer wrote:
"Please explain how the universe could not be finite phsyically, if the boundaries are alway the same."

As Ronald Reagan used to say ... "There you go again."

Look at your sentence. Do you see where you wrote "if the boundaries are"? I was just a paragraph earlier I asked you if you had a learning disability? Is repeating your mistake yet again your answer to my inquiry? Because if that is the case you are incapable of understanding the answer to your question. And I think that the case as I have explained this very same point to you numerous times already and you keep asking the same question again and again.

DA Morgan