how do you know there are no boundaries, have you been there? until someone can prove it, it will not be known for a fact. Untill then its simple one of several possible theories. Show me a link that proves that dark matter is in the galaxies. I know there is a theory that there is some in the middle of Andromeda, but its also a theory that there is a black hole or even two black holes there.

Im wondering if you have a learning disability myself. IT IS NOT A PROVEN FACT. Therefore its impossible to say that there is no space there for the galaxies to be moving into. IT IS ONLY A THEORY that space is expanding. Therefore its impossible to say that its not happening.

As far as Einstein and Heisenberg, we need people like them to understand things no matter how simple it is. Even if they are wrong, (not saying that they are even close to being wrong) they would still be needed to prove things that are what they appear to be, to make things understandable that cant be understood. There is a very good probablity that one or both of them will have all of their theories proven to be partially wrong at some point. would it matter if at some point they were proven to be completely wrong. With the data they had that was the best that anyone could hope to do, but that does not mean they are totally right. IF they are wrong it gives the next ones to come along something to work on to make the next level of understanding.

Please explain how the universe could not be finite phsyically, if the boundaries are alway the same. If space is expanding behind the galaxies, but they are not moveing, neither is the boundaries. Either there is no limits or there is a boundary. Call it what you want, use math to describe it, what every. either there is no limit or there is. the limit would be the boundary.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.