Dehammer, you make the assumption that evolution would require being upright to be the product of an mutation, rather than the possibly that a more upright species evolved to be more squat and arced, as chimpanzees are. But in truth, the theory of evolution suggests both are possible.

Fallible, Christian Theology is the study and interpretation of the bible and criptural events. These can indeed be shown to be false. More over, even the bible, though it is more difficult to do because of the varied interpretations, can, in heory, be proven false.

Quote:
Originally posted by DA Morgan:
onegermanglassofbeer wrote:
"I don't think science will ever find clear proof, without clear evidence that humans evolved from animals, then the bible's explanation of creation holds just as much water."

Given that no scientist has ever claimed that humans evolved from animals what is your point? It would seem you are commenting on evolution while lacking even a rudimentary understanding of the theory.
I guess that means you don't consider Raymond Dart or Thomas Huxley to be scientists.

Regardless, if the position, as you seem to be claiming, is that man is not the product of evolution from animals, then there is no contention at all between Genesis and Evolution, which is also fine by me.

"It is better to believe than to disbelieve. In so doing, you bring everything to the realm of possibility." - Albert Einstein, physicist