Lillith wrote:
"I cannot speak for others here but I know that it scares and sickens me to see our current and future education system being sacrificed for the viewpoint of a few."

It sickens me too. And to the point of just wanting to give up and get out. I continue to teach at the university but must acknowledge that a large percentage of my students are not US citizens. Rather they are citizens of other countries that have a far greater appreciation of the value of education. I fear my country is well on its way to a decline based primarily upon an ignorance of the lessons of history and a culture that values neither education nor a sense of history.

Lillith wrote:
"I will forever despise organized religion. It always has been and always will become a tool for perverted politicians."

Organized religion is nothing but a tool of the rich and powerful used to control the masses. It has been that way at least since Sumeria and certainly continues to this day with poignant examples too numerous to recount.

Those that buy Jesus Christ or the Mohammed in the shrink-wrapped container are the same people that think a BMW is a luxury car and that Tide makes your clothes whiter and brighter.

PS: Go Rose ... go go go!

DA Morgan