A new challenge:
DA Morgan:

As I know you can not I will ask you to explain to us the following from your authorless book just because, like your god, I like stupid people so much:

"Genesis 19
5. And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, where are the men who came in to
thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
6. And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,
7. And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly,
8. Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof."

Your god thinks a good man will give his virgin daughters to a mob to be raped and brutalized. Do you?

Simple question. I think we deserve a simple yes or no answer.
--------------------
DA Morgan

Rep:
I lost track was it Ric or someone else that felt the need to bring religion into the fray again. My thought is that neither the perpetrators nor the perpetuators know the Bible. I can say with authority that I do not know the Bible but I know that being in general parlance a woman being screwed was considered less fearsome than for a man to be sodomized. You add the rape and the brutalized, possibly true, but the point may be that sex with a woman, albeit a virgin, was deemed then to be more acceptable (than it is now?).

We should compare some timeline concepts. In China, during famine, it was common practice to put female children out in the snow, deadly cold, so they would not draw upon the meager food supply. Much earlier and later (later we prove) it was not uncommon to sell you excess female children into slavery (they might get screwed as well). The Bible reflects such concepts and while we may not agree with them we must acknowledge that such (now) strange conduct was universal in this world society.

Now, how about the Big Bang and let their be light. I don?t think there was a Big Bang and I don?t think you will give a damn what I think but Fact has it that the inner areas of the Solar System have terrestrial planets because our Bang caused all the extra gas and stuff to be blown out to the larger objects. So, why would there be no light as a part of the Big Bang of your Universe. Was it all dark matter, Uncle al. per recent post, would not be inclined to that- says it?s a gone idea. Was there no ignition as part of the BB. I like to think of it as a Big BM. Possibly due to an overdose of laxaderma.

This kind of reply is not my style and I will say up front it is a lot of fun so you will understand why I did it and why I know you all do it. jw