Quote:
Originally posted by DA Morgan:
They couldn't subdue Vietnam. They can't subdue Iraq. And rather than recognizing the reality of human nature ... they are looking for a bigger stick. Christian hypocrisy at its mightiest. [/QB]
It's not Iraq that we are trying to subdue, the vast majority of fighters in Iraq are NON Iraqi's, or did you miss that? the majority of them are funded by Saudi's, Iran, Syria, Jordanians.. Iran being the majority suppler of tech for IEDs.. body counts/IDs consistently prove this, not to mention the EIGHTY of them we just captured ALIVE.. opps..

See you want it to sound like we are fighting Iraqi's, while there are some, they are far out numbered by the influx of fighters/terrorists from outside Iraqs borders.

There are LESS people dying in Iraq NOW daily than there was under Sadams rule.. by TWO THIRDS LESS, those numbers are from one of your own buddies, Amnesty International, and less than 3% of those killed are by Coalition Forces. Its funny how the liberals whine and throw fits when a Marine shots a rag failing to follow the order to freeze.. but they have NOT A WORD TO SAY when the foreign fighters use a car bomb to kill women and children, or take them hostage and behead them..

And as far as winning in Vietnam, we never lost a single battle, which is more than I can say for the French when they were there..

And Iraq, NO coalition forces unit has lost a single battle..

And if you were one of the grunts on the ground (not that you could ever be), I would bet you would not be so eager to start with taking money for weapon systems to put to some other pink fuzzy feel good programs..

And when you get time, maybe you can tell us how to win a guerilla war, sponsored, supplied and equiped by nations outside the Iraqi AO.

STILL WAITING FOR THOSE PAPERS MORGAN.. post them.. show us how stupid we all are.. or will you give us some more of what Freud called "sour grapes"? no one will "appreciate" them so I wont post them.. lol

And to coin one of your own phrases.. whats this have to do with global warming? or did you run out of facts?.. o. wait you didnt post any.. lol

NEVER Underestimate the power of stupidity!