Originally Posted By: Bill S.
SAGG's Law.

The scientific value of a post is inversely proportional to the length of the post.

Just a thought. smile

I usually find that the "keep it short" law only exists where there is a need for instant gratification, a short attention span, or as an excuse to justify a dislike for someone and or their points of view.
The reverend uses that same law when judging me, then proceeds to write a book about himself and whatever interests him.
Some things just aren't very valuable to some, when they are short and incomplete. Like a penis when it comes to most women. cry And somethings are just too big to swallow for others.. shocked I guess it just depends on the person giving, and the one receiving.

Like Lincoln said: "You can please some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but ya can't please all of the people all of the time." grin

Isn't this in the not quite science section of the forum?
I would guess then (since it has in your mind little scientific value) that it means whatever value it has, is proportionately valuable to ones interest in anything not defined within the scientific subheadings. wink

So what did you want to get out of this not quite science thread that you seem to frequent? Something scientific or something less valuable?

If'n you were looking for scientific value then you'd be "Lookin fer love in all the wrong places..." (American country western song don'tcha know) laugh

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!