Originally Posted By: Amaranth Rose II
Ellis, Welcome back! Good to see you again!

My mother reported having a near-death experience in 1976 when she had a pulmonary embolism and almost died.

She said it was like she was sitting on the windowsill looking over at the body on the bed, reading the monitors that were hooked up to her, and she said she felt a great, warm light behind her.

She turned around and looked into the light and saw 2 figures standing there. One was her father, who'd been dead a number of years at that time. She says they told her that she couldn't come now, that I still needed her.

Then she said she got up and went over to the bed and got back in her body. She said when she was on the windowsill she felt at peace, and there was no pain or unpleasant sensation.

I have never been that close to death myself, yet.

==================================================
Amaranth Rose II] and Ellis:
MY NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE WAS A VERY SOMATIC ONE--the doctor in charge of the lab called me and said, "I called you because your hemoglobin is in the 20s--so low that you ought to be in a coma at this point. Get transfusions as soon as you can. Willpower is an amazing force, but not if you are in a coma...."

Thanks to Dr.Rona for getting a lab test done on what was going on with my extremely low energy. I also thank him for taking the time to work with Jean and me in our old, i.e, gerontological age--Senescence begins, and middle age ends, the day your descendants outnumber your friends.

INFORMATION ABOUT Dr. Zoltan Rona: http://highlevelwellness.ca/dr-rona/

www.highlevelwellness.ca

=========================
I told Zoltan: Thanks to your diagnosis, tomorrow (that was Oct. 24), I plan to go to the emergency ward of The Mackenzie Health Centre, which I hear is a much improved version of the old York Central. More details below
===========
Latest News:

A WEEK AT THE MACKENZIE HEALTH CENTRE, MARKHAM, ONTARIO--a great place to be when ill

http://mackenziehealth.ca/

======================

By the way, last Friday, October 24, early evening--having been diagnosed with having hematuria (blood in the urine), which caused me to have dangerously low hemoglobin, plus serious edema in the lower body and legs, which and caused me to feel extremely exhausted.
===========================
It was at this point that I decided to call an ambulance.

Efficiently, I was soon delivered to the EMERGENCY WING of MHC. Just as efficiently, I was soon admitted, by the nurse and the doctor (Bose) in charge and taken to my bed, until a room would be available in the main hospital. What a relief! Even more relief came, when the room became available.

From then on, there was a whole series of procedures--blood tests, CAT and MRI scans, monitoring my vital signs, ultra sound and the like, plus five BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS.

Thankfully, the 5 transfusions raised my hemoglobin level to normal. Because of this, I was allowed to leave the hospital, early this afternoon, about 2:00 pm. Next Tuesday I will go back for day-surgery. A urologist wants to check and see just what caused the hematuria--blood in my urine. My urine was quite clear a few minutes ago. Good! Right now, I feel strong and well!
=========

What a joy it is to be back with my wife, Jean--we just finished a delicious dinner at 8:00 pm--a retired teacher. Our first posting was to Goose Bay, Labrador. She taught, while I "praught" smile (that is, as a minister, I preached).

In addition, we actually helped the 2 nurses at the local mission nursing station. We also organized the first council of Happy Valley, then a squatter's town. The area--Happy Valley Goose-bay--now has nearly 8.000 people and is thriving because of development going on in the north. Yes, we helped found a town.

BTW, we married in September 1952. I was 22, she was 6 months older. What an interesting life we have had, thank

G O D--that which Generates, Organizes and Delivers all that Good, Optimistic and Delightful.
===============================
BTW, while in MHC, I had the time to read two books I mention here, in detail, and to makes notes of

[b]1. THE PRACTICE OF INTEGRAL PHILOSOPHY[/b]--on self, in harmony with and with the help of others.

2. INTEGRAL CHRISTIANITY--the spirit's call to evolve:
http://www.revpaulsmith.com/-- LOTS OF HELPFUL INFORMATION HERE.

I used this info to help myself and others I met--many in serious need of help--In MHC who expressed interest--I was amazed many, including doctors and staff were.

Having read book mentioned, thoroughly, and filled them with many notes, I chose NOT to push the info at people.

Hospital staff members and patients--Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Atheists, Agnostics, etc.--were all very curious and asked many questions.Many expressed the desire to learn how to do PNEUMATHERAPY. It, the basic principles and techniques, can be taught in less the five minutes.

For me, it was lots of fun watching people, including myself, become more and more open and healthier--spiritually, mentally and somatically--

Be AWARE!!! The PNEUMA-PSYCHO-SOMATIC powers can be used to do good or ill--the choice is ours. IN MY OPINION, PNEUMA-PSYCHO-SOMATIC WHOLENESS AND WELLNESS IS THE GOAL!
==============================
Integrally and holistically yours, the effect of which I can now say:

Hey! I really did learn that we can evolve, get stronger and better, quickly. IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE!!! which I can highly recommend.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org