Originally Posted By: paul
just because free energy really is possible does not mean that the expanding space theory is correct , it
only means that energy always has been free it just has not been allowed to be free.

You miss the more important part of that thought which is what is energy?

You are defining something as being free without defining exactly what it is ... are you sure it is something in the first place? A whole lot of nothing is still nothing and it's always free smile

This is the same problem as the ingredient rubbish none of you want to define an ingredient and you don't see the issue and why the whole discussion cracks me up.

There is another thing you use everyday which has these same problems it's called currency and in your case it would be US dollars. The US dollar is real and you use it everyday but what is it's real value in the universe? If I was a alien from across the other side of the universe does it have any value to me at all?

Do you see the issue here it's called A REFERENCE POINT and what all this stupid discussion from everyone is just ignoring that problem.

Energy may have a value to you but please prove to me it has value to the universe as a whole please and it doesn't take US dollars either they are worthless as well smile

Last edited by Orac; 06/26/14 07:49 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.