yes , I fully understand what your saying , newton.

and I have been thinking again !

in multiple worlds where one chooses to make a decision
and that choice combined with an action causes another exact
duplicate world to come into existence , wouldn't that other
world need a supportive sun and moon and galaxy and universe?

but wouldn't the action of thought about the many choices that
the person has cause hundreds , dare I say thousands , possibly millions of other worlds to come into existence.

oh , look a squirrel

and when these other worlds do come into existence along with
his exact duplicate person would all of the him's still be thinking about the possible choices and thus the many duplicates also cause other universes to come into existence ,

or is there a timeframe involved in the process , ie...
does the person doing the thinking only have a given amount of
time before the universal creation through thought process come to a halt due to time limit possibly associated with a lack of use.

but if that is true , and it certainly must be possibly , then if the person is shrodingers cat then wouldn't half of the cats be dead?

awww , look at this baby squirrel

and according to some , wouldn't some of the cats become
dogs and mice and lions and tigers and boars , oh my...

what if the cat then thinks about something else in that time frame and that thought causes a live cat to exist in front of
the mouse that was a cat , if the cat eats the mouse , he would in essence be eating himself would he not?

but Im sure we can find a way around this problem , after all
we all have keyboards in front of us at this time unless we
are using a tablet that uses a touchscreen , this will not however prevent billions upon billions of other new universes to come into existence that will also have many other cats that will cause some of the trillions of new cats to simply die.

Im not certain that this has anything to do with this
discussion , not that it really matters however because
I just had several million dead cats appear in my living room
and I am now afraid to think about anything.

oops , I just had another thought , how many cats have I
murdered through the simple act of thinking , its getting really spooky here in this forum , I certainly hope that the universe is infinite else we may soon be squished by all the extra universes that we cause to come into existence.

but we will find an answer to that problem also , we all
have brains to think with so certainly someone will find a
solution to the problem.

lets all think about it and that will solve our problems.

heres a very inventive way to amuse ones self with the cats
as one is thinking of what to do with all of ones cats that they find appearing in ones living room.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.