Originally Posted By: O
Again I think you are talking about well what is the stuff thats smaller than plank distance and we go you may never know why get hung up over it, it's not in our space we cant access it.

Planck distance is a finite distance. I'm not asking what is smaller than Planck distance. All I am saying is that if something is infinitely small it does not exist in the material world.

Quote:
Space is only infinite to us in terms of observation and travelling ... physically it is most certainly finite.

The first part requires a very specific definition of "infinite", which I would not argue with, as long as we are clear about the context. I see no reason to argue with the second part.

Quote:
That does not mean the universe ceases to exist just because matter doesn't exist it simply becomes a universe devoid of matter.

Presumably this universe is not devoid of energy, so it is not nothingness.

Quote:
Zero can occur by balancing infinite negative numbers versus infinite positive numbers.

Undoubtedly this is mathematically true, but since you can never demonstrate that you have a positive or negative infinite number of anything, the argument is pointless in reality.

There never was nothing.