Originally Posted By: Orac
And checking all that is a fair call Mike but our first call will be to check the nuetrino speed.

Originally Posted By: Mike Kremer

Wonderful..That seems to be in agreement with what i said in my previous post.

The only comment I don't agree with in your response

Originally Posted By: Mike

Light SLOWS and gets tired as it travels across the UNIVERSE

There is absolutely no observational or theoretical reason to believe light ever tires. It was an old unproven astronomical theory that is totally inconsistant with modern QM theory, Tired light would infact break QM.

Originally Posted By: Mike Kremer

Well I am amazed that that is the only comment you have made...In fact I was expecting quite a bit of Flak with my idea that the speed constant of the speed of light
is not sufficiently accurate for the purposes of this particular experiment.!!

That is why in my last post I made the 4 comments regarding the measurements of the speed of light.
I did say that Light is affected by a number of external influences on its journeys.

I made the comments "not so the Neutron." It is unaffected upon external influences. ...un-like Light.
I expected comments regading that idea.

I expected a lot of comments when i said I think the Neutrons speed was a better and more accurate substitute for the speed of light. ...Still no comments.
I said that it was Light that was actually going slower ...in relation to the measured speed of the neutron . and gave my reasons.. Still no comments.

I did say " Light SLOWS and gets tired as it travels across the UNIVERSE"
and got the only comment that light never tires. (thank you for that one comment)

Well maybe i should have said "Light SLOWS and reddens as it travels across the UNIVERSE"
Admittedley ..I go slower, tired, and redden if I exert myself at my age. Hehe.

So on the face of it prehaps every one agrees with my new proposal ..
That its the neutron that will give us the more accurate constant for the speed of light

"You will never find a real Human being - Even in a mirror." ....Mike Kremer.