Originally Posted By: kallog

Now you're talking about reactionless propulsion. This is certainly impossible, partly because many people have tried many times, and all completely failed to show any result. And partly because it leads to paradoxes.

Here's nothing about reactionless propulsion. I'm trying to explain where modern physic got mistake.
If repulse rotated and non-rotated objects with same mass then base on modern physics these objects will have same translational velocity after repulsing action. Because rotational and translational motion is a sum of two simple motion. Whole force during repulsing should create a translational motion for rotated and non-rotated objects. Base on this force induct internal forces inside rotated object which will bring it's rotation during repulsing action. How come, Huh? Internal forces for rotation. From where this force? Where energy for this force came from? This is modern classical mechanics now. You don't believe me? You could ask any physics scientist smile
My opinion, I don't believe to any magical internal forces inside rotated object. Otherwise, object should loose temperature, because internal forces are getting energy from object. The nature is doing simple thing. The repulse force inside rotated objects split for two forces for two motions of this object. Therefore net of these forces for two motions is equal to force which is applying to non -rotated object during repulsing action(Third Newton's law). However it's impossible for modern physics now, because rotational and translational motion is sum of simple two motion for modern classical mechanic now which each of these motions must execute it's own law of momentum conservation.
My solution is postulate rotation and translational motion as standalone motion with it's own law of momentum conservation.
http://knol.google.com/k/alex-belov/paradox-of-classical-mechanics-2#
The model of rotated object on weightless platform fully describes rotated object during repulsing object.
http://knol.google.com/k/alex-belov/the-wheels/1xmqm1l0s4ys/18#

Therefore, the classical mechanic has just one generic rotational and translational motion. Simple translational and rotational motions just a trivial cases of one main motion only. Sir Newton described both trivial cases of one main motion which simplified understanding about motion. However,excluding main rotational and translational motion brings mistake on nature motion description. I hope my experiment reproduction will prove it.

I hope it helps.

P.S.
I don't think, I'm a first one who see this paradox. A few reasons could be don't discover it now. You can imagine smile

Last edited by ABV; 10/16/10 05:27 PM.