Originally Posted By: kallog
Can you explain a bit more about this energy thing?

The modern physics has no problem with that. It's just apply extra energy to rotation part with postulating law of translational momentum conservation. However, it's say nothing about where is another opposite angular momentum. The modern physics give center of mass (COM) of rotation of all applied objects which will collide with something and will stop moving relatively to COM. It's kind of post processing virtual events which should be added to equate missing opposite angular momentum.

Originally Posted By: kallog
What's motivated you to pursue this? Have you ever noticed any inconsistincies in the classical theory, or incorrect predictions?

I have a few motivations.
1. Rotational and translational motion is standalone natural phenomenon because it may be initiated from one event and it should have it's own law of momentum conservation.
2. What will happen if there repulsed objects will never collide with other objects? The energy will divided asymmetrically between two sides.
3. Dark matter. I think it's a miscalculation and this hypotheses could explains it.
4. My doubts I always check on practice smile

Last edited by ABV; 09/05/10 02:49 AM.