Originally Posted By: kallog
Why are you selling your documents for money?

There are two layers to the information being presented to the public.
1). Ronald Pegg’s original research work, claims, and conclusions.
2). PPHC Study Group’s investigations and Eddy Pengelly’s specific Reports.

As already stated,
a) Ronald Pegg’s original research documents (about 20) are available for free via the PPHC-SG Member Area.
b) the 2 main websites provide free access to 14 years of information, being a summary of WHAT has been found with many EXAMPLES - and most importantly, with pictures.

All this is nearly everything we know about the what, when, why, and who in regards to Pegg’s Discoveries - and it is for free.

Then there are “my documents” as you call them.

I have spent nearly 12 years of part-time study on The Pegg Project®
At my own cost, I have published written Reports in relation to my investigations and subsequent discoveries.
At my own cost, I continue to service the websites and keep them active and up to date.
At my own cost, I have made copies of my Reports available as E-Book pdf files.
At my own cost, I have set up Study Rooms so people can attend and view all the evidence for themselves.

Having said all this, no one really has to read my work to know what Pegg has discovered.

BUT for those who wish to examine every verse, every word, and every picture in relation to all the ancient texts referenced and examine the evidence from the four cd-roms cited by Pegg, my work is the stepping stone. This is the ‘part 2’ mentioned earlier.

Pegg issued a challenge…
anyone with a copy of stories from ancient texts (including their Bible), can sit down in front of a computer with the 1995 Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean multimedia cd-rom running, and see the pictures being described in the stories by such prophets as Moses, Ezekiel and Daniel (Old Testament) plus Mark and John (New Testament).

So I took up this challenge in an attempt to debunk Pegg’s claims.
But what he said - was there, and warranted further investigation.
Continuing, I confirmed that the story of Atlantis and the account of Egyptian Gods are both derived from encounters with modern technology, culminating in the discovery that Egyptian Hieroglyphs depict that technology.
Nostradamus too, had an encounter with this technology.
Comprehensive findings regarding my investigations are reported in “my documents” while an overview and some examples are given on my websites.

‘World Breaking Discoveries’ is the official publisher.
The WBD website presents both Pegg’s work, and examples of mine.
I was commissioned to write the summary report entitled World Breaking Discoveries - A New Era Begins which is currently only available as an E-Book pdf file.

I am a researcher and author, and as such, I have a personal website and a link via the publisher’s website.
I am doing nothing different to other authors/researchers. All my works are copyrighted.
eg.
The Graham Hancock website shows links to his personal details, his Bookshop, news desk, features, workshops and events.
The Robert Bauval website shows links to Books, Feature Articles, Links, and Photo Galleries.
Both of these people sell copies of their works.

My websites provide similar links. My on-line Bookshop sells my Reports as E-Book pdf files.

As a researcher/author, I am entitled to the usual considerations that every other researcher/author is entitled.