I find it truly amazing Eddy that you keep posting this same spiel everywhere on the internet and never have answers or refuse to answer some basic questions.

1 - Why would a time traveler from our future go back to the 1990's, i think you said, to pick up an antiquated computer and software to take it back in time? Why not just use a computer and software from their era? Your only answer was that the Cd's you seem to think were used to influence people in the past came from the 1990's.

2 - How would the computer actually function before electricity was available? You supplied no answer.

3 - How would ancient people understand English? You supplied no answer.

4 - Why you felt that the Cd's influenced the past because the images on the cd were similar to reality in the past instead of the cd images being created based on accounts in the past? You supplied no answer.

5 - Why you asked for help with hieroglyphic translations and when given that help didn't use the actual translations but used your own translations to back up your claims? You supplied no answer.

6 - Why you tried to use Nostradamus to show that he had predicted Ronald Pegg when his prediction had nothing to do with Mr Pegg? You had no answer.

7 - How Joseph Smith could put his seer stones (that you indicated were the cd's) in his hat, put his hat up to his face blocking out all light and see visions from them? You had no answer.

8 - Why you have refused to accept first hand accounts of others that worked with Joseph Smith? You indicated they were not Joseph Smith and you would only accept his testimony. In reality, their first hand accounts conflicted with your beliefs so that is why I believe you won't accept them.

It was interesting that originally you claimed the golden plates of Mormon were the cd's until it was shown the size and weight of the plates precluded that from being true, then you took a month or more to update your story, which is all it is.

On many occasions you have been shown to be wrong but refuse to acknowledge fact and logic instead preferring fantasy, which of course is your right to do but doesn't support your claims in any way.