The Bible, A Modern History 2000
Nostradamus, A Modern History 1990-2001
Bible Mysteries Confronted

Autobiography - 7 years of Discoveries

The Second Witness
The Bible History

Final Pieces of the Puzzle - 2001 to 2002

ATLANTIS, A New Clue
The Origin (Hidden Messages in Old Texts)
The Source of ancient Myths and Religions

Other - 2002

Quick Reference Guide
Time Loop Theory
2001 Message Board Topics
Frequently Asked Questions
The Bible and Armageddon Unsealed
Nostradamus Unsealed

Most of Ron Pegg's original Research and Discovery Booklets have been converted to PDF files so
that you may download
and print one copy for your personal use.

These original Research BOOKLETS may be downloaded for free, for non-commercial use only, from SPECIAL STUDIES page of the PPHC Study Group website's Member Area.
(Complimentary direct link given in previous sentence.)

You will find these booklets very heavy going.

So, to assist in the introduction to Pegg’s works, several web sites were implemented - plus a summary Book produced.

Most often, people first asked “Who is this Ronald Pegg ?”
In 2001 the RonPeggDiscoveries website introduced Ronald Pegg and his works to the public.
While that site is now archived, comprehensive extractions from it have been compiled into a new ABOUT Ronald Pegg website.

Once people knew about him, they started to examine Pegg’s original Research Booklets but still found them ‘too heavy’.

So a printed summary book was compiled and published in 2003 entitled Ancient Chronicles Unseald - The Discoveries of Ronald Pegg, followed by his 2000/2001 report entitled Nostradamus Unsealed - The Discoveries of Ronald Pegg.

During this time I was just the postage clerk/office helper, but as I introduced Pegg’s work to various groups, people were looking towards me as if I knew everything (or should know everything) about Pegg’s Discoveries.

I had to respond to this, so I formed a Study Group and began to investigate for myself, Pegg’s claims, by getting copies of the ancient resources myself and actually trying to debunk him. I also sought help from people via the internet to work out some form of methodology to do so.
A Study Criterion was Compiled and formulated.
So between 2002 and 2006 I re-examined about two-thirds of Pegg’s work, and presented my findings as reports in a series of Books. Titles include A New Understanding - Egyptian Gods and Atlantis : A New Perspective - The Bible and Nostradamus : A New Bible Commentary - Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelations. Copies of these can be found in E-Book format too.

People did not necessarily want to purchase books.
So I produced the PPHC Study Group website to enable people world-wide to at least be introduced to some of the visual discoveries made by Pegg (and subsequently by myself).
Extracts and examples were given and placed on the world wide web, along with a simple on-line Interactive Evaluation of 10 Ancient Texts. (recently updated)

But still, people did not want to follow all the links then read ALL the available reports by Pegg and myself, so I was commissioned to write a summary book.
Currently it is only available as an E-book entitled World Breaking Discoveries - A New Era Begins.

To supplement this publication and to provide some visual evidence,
the WorldBreakingDiscoveries website presents introductions as Written News Reports and audio-visual Video reports.
Currently the PPHC Study Group PUBLIC and MEMBER websites are closed, but on the ‘Further Study’ page of the WBD website is a comprehensive OVERVIEW of FINGINGS.

So, besides Pegg’s original Research Booklets, and copies of my original reports, just a few clicks into the WBD website is a written summary of what Pegg (and myself) have discovered, plus a link to the official WBD publication that comprehensively summarizes ten years of research.

Now having said all that, and having made much of the information available via the internet over the past nine years, some people still prefer to talk to me in person and hold in their hands, copies of all the reports, and view the cited cd-roms for themselves.
To this end, the PPHC Study Group has made Seminars and Workshops available to the public so these reports and cd-roms can be examined first hand.

I have also presented, and continue to present selected topics on various forums.

I am currently back in ‘study mode’, and am looking forward to later in the year when I can move on to other aspects of this major project.

Originally Posted By: kallog
What complicated information overload.
I've had a reasonable look round your site and it just doesn't explain what it's trying to explain.
This is a fair comment.
Therefore, as stated earlier, I will be amending the WBD website once current research is completed.

Regarding PEER REVIEW.
Due to the usual time frames involved, I do not see Pegg’s work appearing in this form until well into or past 2012.
As it stands, I have only managed to sift through about two-thirds of Pegg’s work.
I am conducting my own research - and I do have other things to do in my life
With the remainder of Pegg’s work to scrutinize and with my work to write up, I can see no time in the short term to enable me to produce the documents (apparently) required to satisfy some people in the form of a peer review paper.
So sorry Bryan (and others who have contacted me and made similar requests), your peer review paper(s) will not be available in the short term.

In closing, the information on the cited websites and the explanations in my posts on forums are simply meant to be introductions to Pegg’s discoveries.
It was assumed that interested people would read the information, follow the links, and then conduct their own investigations.
Many have done just this, while others haven’t.