Thanks Ellis. I've got the genius tutor who doesn't want to be one anymore on ignore. I've read some Redewenuar. In fact, I look for his posts in other threads. He commented on one of my posts with a criticism and I responded. He apologized for a misinterpretation and I was thus able to see a misinterpretation of my own which I clarified. That's what I call communication but I think he got tired of my obsessive detail. He has a point there. I'll check out Samwick.

I retired from science 4 years ago and am currently pursuing digital art and reading some of the current philosophers. Art was my first love but I got tired of starving and got into science for 40 years. With technology advancing at a dizzying rate these days, it's all I can do to stay but a few years behind. And, I get tired of the stodgy old societies and white papers of yesterday's giants. That's why I haunt these forums. Most of them are saturated with people who read the occasional SciAm and become giants in their own mind. I'll lurk around a bit and see if I can contribute anything.

Appreciate the tips.

When you talk to me like I'm five, I want to write on you with a crayon. -- Joanna Hoffman