Actually when the planet experienced Female dominance the patterns of society were a bit different. Typically the female dominant side of the brain is intuitive and sensitive, willing to work with the environment. When the female side is balanced with logic it doesn't run amok. The male side is somewhat different in that it uses logic to try and control or rule nature rather than to tune into it and as a result tries to dominate or manipulate it. When the logical urge is balanced with the intuitive side, the female half of the brain becomes the male sides muse.

There have been many times intuition reaches out to make sense of reality but at the present moment the ideology of male pride, greed, and motivation to control often squashes intuition and remains destructive. This influence has spread even to the female side of the human species. It would take some time to transmute the damage and influence even if women were to suddenly have the reigns to the wagon and were to steer humanity toward a goal that would eventually evolve into something different.

The role playing isn't the issue nor the solution. A balance has to occur in the human psyche before humanity can ascend its current state of ignorance to create not only enlightenment within the individual but in humanity itself.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!