Ellis: "I think that male and female complement each other".

- Well, yes...what's new? laugh . Although you do have a point - there seem to be some who aren't so sure.

Ellis: "You will now look at my posts differently, which is why I usually do not reveal that I am female"

- It's the nature of the complementarity (that you mentioned) that, with regard to certain aspects of life, sometimes makes it important to identify the masculine and feminine perspectives - to me, that's a fact almost too obvious to be worth stating. The male and female perspectives are often different. That doesn't mean that one is 'wrong' and the other 'right'. They are two sides of the same coin, and both have value.

Ellis: '"gosh that's OK for a woman factor" or even worse the "well that explains it" factor!"'

- Let's both hope that you find no evidence of such sarcasm and condescension from me.

Ellis: "I really dislike the direction of this research"

- Sooner or later, somewhere or other, the research would be done; we may like it or not, but there's no prospect of preventing it. As with so many lines of research, this one has potential for good and bad.

"Time is what prevents everything from happening at once" - John Wheeler