Rede- You will now look at my posts differently, which is why I usually do not reveal that I am female due to the "gosh that's OK for a woman factor" or even worse the "well that explains it" factor! It was ever thus. Think of Currer Bell, Georges Sand, George Elliott and more recently James Tiptree, P.D. James and J.K.Rowlings-women all of them and there have been many more. And personally I do not think that having women in charge will ensure world peace----there is always the Maggie Thatcher anology, she was as ruthless as any male.

Rose has a point when she urges you blokes to relax and be nice. Most of us like you and we would be lonely without you, (not as bereft as you would be without us, but a bit unhappy!) I would urge anyone a with girl child in their care to never, never, never to call her 'princess' and then, hopefully, she will not spend the rest of her life waiting for rescue and the handsome prince to turn up. Instead she will feel able to rescue herself and marry the prince if she wants, or she could win a Nobel Prize or join Doctors without Borders or breed labradors...whatever! Her choice -not her destiny!

I really dislike the direction of this research. I think that male and female complement each other, and I fail to see any advantage in substituting this bizarre arrangement.