Brilliance- TT has a point when he suggests that

'If all people believed as you do that the nature of people is to do wrong or that no one could live their entire life in peace, the world would have died long ago.'

It is sad that you assume that negativity is natural and only the threat of (what?)-- punishment? will stop bad behaviour. I think that, given the choice, there are very few people who would prefer to make others unhappy and to disadvantage them. As we are part of society we should try to ensure that all the people in that society have the opportunity to live happy meaningful lives, (even those we do not like much). We are all on this planet together and we should all try to get along with one another, and we don't do that if we assume that everyone is out to 'get' us.

Brilliance- I am very serious when I say that you need to explore what is going on all around you. Try to help other people. Talk to them, and listen to their answers. Then you may understand why some people like to keep their own customs and so on. It does not mean they are wrong, just different. You say you are doing exams. Set some positive goals and take your good results and use them to help you reach those goals. And try to be positive, and remember that there are two sides to every story.

And-- I agree-- please put your work through spell check. In spite of what I have just said, first impressions are important.

Last edited by Ellis; 11/02/08 03:41 AM. Reason: grammar