Originally Posted By: Brilliance

I bileave life of a person cann never be peacefull... sure for a while or so but there r so many aspects of life tat we can only begin to understand. Bieng good is something i strongly bileave in. BUt what derives a person to do gud deeds... going against the natural impulse to do worng... is it nature or nurture/enviroment.
Something to think about..
If you don't understand life, and from what you know decide to make judgments based on incomplete knowledge, it would be wiser to gain knowledge that will point you in a direction toward your goal rather than just making blind statements.
Then at least, (instead of assuming something), you are open to learn rather than impose as reality those very things you have a difficult time with.

Doing wrong is not a natural impulse unless you do not believe right has value. If you felt right had no value then wrong also contains little value and morals would be left to the root ability to survive in a system of valueless architecture.

People always have a choice but not always do people realize choice, nor do people realize the truth of reality.

If all people believed as you do that the nature of people is to do wrong or that no one could live their entire life in peace, the world would have died long ago.
You have a serious problem to overcome and that is more the negativity in your belief system than the reality that you believe is real.

Just 'cause the people thought the world was flat 600 years ago didn't make it so. Just because you can't find a systematic approach to life that brings you peace and awakens the natural tendency to give to the world as you would give to yourself, don't mean it doesn't exist.
You'd have to take the time to find it rather than to just assume it doesn't.
It might help to take the time to spell check your posts so as not to give the impression that your illiterate as well as negative.

Appearances can often be illusion...

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!