John , Samwik

You guys seem to be hung up on temperature data.

If there ever was any indication of rising temperatures it would be in the amount and location of water vapor ,storms ,tornadoes huricains , and mainly rain. ie...precipitation !!

Why do I say this?

mainly if the sun is blocked by water vapor / clouds the ground temperature would not show an increase it would show a decrease.

why do I say that location is an indication?

because clouds need cool air to condense the water vapor into rain.

this is why it has been raining so much further north in the U.S.

when the earth heats up there is more water vapor / clouds
and underneath these clouds there are cooler air temperatures.

Link to the info below

Quote:
"The atmosphere's water vapor content has increased by about 0.41 kilograms per cubic meter (kg/m²) per decade since 1988, and natural variability in climate just can't explain this moisture change. The most plausible explanation is that it's due to the human-caused increase in greenhouse gases."

More water vapor - which is itself a greenhouse gas - amplifies the warming effect of increased atmospheric levels of carbon dioxide. This is what scientists call a "positive feedback."

Using 22 different computer models of the climate system and measurements from the satellite-based Special Sensor Microwave Imager (SSM/I), atmospheric scientists from LLNL and eight other international research centers have shown that the recent increase in moisture content over the bulk of the world's oceans is not due to solar forcing or gradual recovery from the 1991 eruption of Mount Pinatubo. The primary driver of this 'atmospheric moistening' is the increase in carbon dioxide caused by the burning of fossil fuels.

there has been a definite increase in rain data wouldnt you say?

there has been a definite increase in atmospheric polution that blocks the sun comming from the chinese polution machine wouldnt you say?

some companies believe that C02 is a Global Warming contributor

CARBON STORAGE

they want to cover up the C02 so that they can keep on using fosil fuels.

I cant understand why people cant understand or dont include the most obvious things.

But I can understand that if someone wants to put a point accross
and he willingly leaves out things that would not benifit his point , he is just trying to impose his ideas for his benifit.

Last edited by paul; 06/14/08 01:59 PM.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.