Interesting......

Quote:
Cynthia Rosenzweig of NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Science in New York and scientists at 10 other institutions have linked physical and biological impacts since 1970 with rises in temperatures during that period

So they've correlated ecological impacts to observed warming since the 1970's.....Assumed that all that warming is due to AGW, and somehow this "proves" that AGW is to blame for the ecological impacts? This is science?

I'm going to release a study outlining the effects of AGW on the world pirate population. Pirate population since 1850 has been in steep decline. The world has warmed since 1850. The warming is caused by AGW. Therefore AGW causes a decline in pirates. AGW is a good thing.
Can I get a grant now??

This quote is also interesting
Quote:
Other driving forces, such as land use change from forest to agriculture, were ruled out as having significant influence on the observed impacts.

I'd be interested to see how they controlled for all other impacts us humans have, other than CO2 emissions. I don't know too many locales that we haven't screwed up, in one form or another.