It is possible that George Bush will be our last white president if civilization as we know it does end on December 21, 2012 as it was predicted, but it is also possible that our next president will be John McCain. I feel that unless Senator Obama starts to better lay out his plans to create a better future for America, many of the Americans who now support him will migrate over to Senator McCain's camp, for one of two reasons. The first is that Senator McCain is already spouting out a fairly detailed plan of how he plans to run this country, and the second is I fear that many Americans while they profess to not be racist, they in my opinion probably will vote with a fairly bigoted conscience and vote for Senator McCain thinking he is change enough. There is one factor which I cannot pin down and cannot decide if it will hurt or help Senator McCain’s prospects at becoming our next President. That factor is that still many Republican faithful still do not totally trust Senator McCain and some of those whom I talked to are honestly thinking of writing in a name rather than voting for either of the candidates, and the reason I cannot pin down whether this will hurt Senator McCain is that while he may not get all of the Republican votes, the fact that he makes so many Republicans nervous might actually get him some nervous Democratic votes.

Last edited by Rallem; 06/09/08 10:31 PM.