Canuck
Quote:
Although, I sure would like to hear your theory on how Greenland glaciers melting would reduce the water pressure within the oceans, therefore making it cooler. I'm sure that would be a blast.

here is what I wrote.

Quote:
lets see suppose you were to relieve pressure under greenland , would this pressure relief tend to reduce the temperature of the earths magma?

I dont even think you can comprehend what you read , when you actually do read.

this explains why you only post articles that others write.

you left yourself open to this one canuck !

since the below was an attempt to verify your inteligence or pump your ego up a bit , lets let the hot air out and verify your inteligence at the same time.

Quote:
Sorry to disappoint paul, I don't laugh and poke fun of people who discuss topics intelligently on this forum. Although, I do, get a great laugh out of people who seriously put forth an idea, that is so absurd, even a minuscule amount of logic and critical thought would render it baseless.

yes I thought about what you wrote , it was absurd considering the basis of what you were writing about.
and I did get a big laugh out of your reply , and am still laughing as I write... thanks canuck.

Quote:
Oh, by the way, have you figured out how many fish would have to be taken out of the ocean to offset global ocean level rise due to glacier melt?

Uh ... hmmm ... the same volume of fish?

well if I have a fish tank and it will hold 1 cu ft of fish
and 9 cu ft of water or 10 cu ft of water and no fish.

Last edited by paul; 05/15/08 03:50 AM.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.